Everything a photographer needs. Managed WordPress Hosting is a complete all-in-one website solution for photographers to build their awesome portfolio website. Build a WordPress website with portfolio and gallery management, password protected and private galleries, ecommerce, informational pages, blogging, smart phone/device compatibility, all backed by great knowledgeable support. We focus on the server aspects and security leaving you to focus on building your website hassle free.
Try us for 30 days
If you’re not happy then we will refund your money with no questions asked.
$ 99 . 90 per year
- 5GB Storage with unlimited data transfer
$ 17 . 99 per month
- 10GB Storage with unlimited data transfer
$ 27 . 99 per month
- 20GB Storage with unlimited data transfer
$ 37 . 99 per month
- 30GB Storage with unlimited data transfer
- Fully managed WordPress platform for the create of your WordPress website.
- Large choice of themes included.
- Option to use own theme.
- Large selection of premium plugins included.
- Use you own domain name. If you don’t have one simply register one with us.
- Optional email hosting is available.
- Risk free 30 day money-back guarantee.
- 99.9% up-time. Your website is up when you need it most – all of the time.
- Friendly knowledgeable support backing you all the way.
- Portfolio Galleries – Show your best work to prospective clients.
- Client Galleries and Event Galleries – Post your client galleries for immediate proofing and ordering direct from your website.
- e-commerce capable – Sell digital downloads or tangible products such as prints, cups, mouse mats. Fully configurable by you.
- Commission Free – Set your own fees and pay no commission to us. What you sell is what you make.
- Password Protected Galleries – Protect any gallery with a password.
- Private Galleries – Make any gallery private so the client must know the URL to access it. You can also password protect private galleries for extra security.
- Auto Watermarking – Automatically watermark images
- Appointments – Take, set and manage client appointments from within your website.
- Event Calendar – Events allows you a flexible system for organizing photo. shoots, dinners, fundraisers – you name it.
- Online shopping cart – Take orders and payments automatically on your website.
- Online contact form – Allow clients to contact you easily from your website.
- Blog – Blog your latest news and offers.
- eNewsletter – Send electronic newsletters to subscribe clients.
- Social Icons linking to your Twitter or Facebook Page.
- Testimonials – Allow testimonials to be submitted through your website and display all approved testimonials on your website.