You can view your HELM control panel username and password in the client area.
If you have not changed your password within HELM:
- Once logged into the client area select My Hosting Packages
- Locate the hosting package where you have forgotten your HELM username and password and click the View Details button
- Your login details are located mid way down the page in the Login Details section.
If you have changed your password within HELM:
- Goto this link https://www.sec-ssl.com/forgotPassword.asp
- Enter your registered email address
- Follow the instructions provided in the email sent to your registered email address.
If you have any issues resetting your password please submit a support ticket from within the client area and a password reset will be performed for you.