Hosting Photography WordPress hosting provides a complete professional website solution. WordPress is the popular choice for photography websites, with it’s ease of use through it’s state of the art point and click web based management, you can add pages, blog posts, galleries and much more. With a massive range of WordPress templates available it is easy to get a unique and professional looking website.
WordPress can be used on all of our Web Hosting Plans, and if you need assistance with setup or ever run into a problem you can be confident that our managed support is standing by to help you.
- Fully Manageable through the web browser
- Your entire website in one place
- Create a full website with integrated Blog
- Create Unlimited Pages*
- Create Unlimited Posts*
- Online Content Editor
- Easily add Portfolios and Galleries*
- Hundreds of Professional Themes Available
- Hundreds of plugins available to extend WordPress
- NextGEN Gallery Plugin
- Google Analytics Plugin
- Secure and Frequently Updated
- No license required (free)
*Pages and posts are only limited by your hosting disk space. Adding Porfolios and Galleries is dependant upon having the appropriate plugin or theme installed.
There are hundreds of professional designed themes available for WordPress, with some of these created specifically for Photographers. Using a theme you can get a professional looking website easily, and typically have enough flexibility to make it unique looking using functionality provided by the theme.
We frequently recommend and use themes from three main sources:
Of course there are many other website offering WordPress themes which are equally as good. Any WordPress theme from any website will be compatible.
Choosing the Right Theme
What to look for when choosing a WordPress theme:
- Be sure that the theme supports the current version of WordPress. You can check the latest version of WordPress by clicking here.
- Look at the update history of the theme to see if it is updated frequently for new releases of WordPress or bug fixes. If the theme is new, then you may not see it updated yet.
- Check any comments made if possible to see what other users have said.
- Check ratings and number of sales of a theme if provided. Typically a good theme has a high rating and many sales.
- Assess if the theme allows you to customize colors and other layout features easily. Typically you can view an online demo of the theme. The online demo normally showcases the themes capabilities.
- Check that the theme has a good selection of fonts and shortcodes. Shortcodes give the flexibility of controlling layout, adding feature images, or changing fonts and lists style.
- Check the theme supports Galleries and Portfolios. It is not essential as you can use plugins to extend functionality, however, themes with this functionality built in tend to be easier to use.
If you find a theme and are not quite sure, please contact us and we will perform the assessment for you.
99.9% Up-time GuaranteeOur 99.9% up-time guarantee ensures that your website is up and running when you need it most - all of the time.
Free Domain NameGet a FREE .com domain name with any web hosting plan when paying annually. See web hosting plans
Register a Domain
What our Customers Say
I am extremely pleased with the service I have received from Hosting Photography and my rep Ian. He has handled my website with patience since I didnt know where to begin. He has been nothing but kind. Thank you so much for building my site!
— Dawn Thornton, Chattanooga, TN
I have to publish this comment because my site is working properly since the contract since being moved from another company smoothly, congratulations to the technical team because my problem solved within hours, from Spain a huge and congratulations their work on with their work are very good technicians on the server.Thank you.
— Toni Doro, Sotogrande, Spain